WELCOME GES COMMUNITY TO YOUR SUMMIT RESOURCES
Working With Our Community to Bring You Resources, Insights and Tools Until We Meet Next
Company Reputation amid COVID-19 and Black Lives Matter: Data from The Harris Poll
In this timely webcast, learn about Harris’s most recent data about how the public views the corporate response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the national reckoning with racial justice.
Canada Ethics Summit’s Opening Remarks by Parsons’ CEO and General Counsel
A conversation between Chuck Harrington and Mike Kolloway highlighting Parsons’ response to COVID-19 and their ethics & integrity program.
Transition Across Roles and Environments
Ling-Ling Nie, General Counsel and VP, Ethics and Compliance, Georgia Tech and former Chief Compliance Officer & Assistant General Counsel, Panasonic Corporation of North America, shares her thoughts on the transition across roles and across environments after her first year in higher education compliance.
How can we help?
Erica Salmon Byrne
EVP, Chair, BELA
SVP & Executive Director, BELA
Director, Global Events & BELA Global Community Manager
EVP Global Partnerships & Chief Content Officer
Director, Shared Expertise and Strategic Projects
We’d love to hear from you. Connect with Kevin McCormack and submit your idea or recommendation for a new resource or topic.
Topics addressed at the Summit:
- Aligning Ethics and Integrity Practices in a New Business Environment
- Third Parties: Assessments, Updating Policies and Working Groups
- Sharing ESG and Human Rights Practices and Reporting Across Industries
- Training Best Practices in a Virtual World
- Reinforcing and Improving a Strong Global Culture of Integrity
- Data Insights & Trends from the 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies
Taking place weekly on Thursday, September 10th, 17th and 24th | 9:00am – 11:30am IST
Upcoming Discussion Topics:
- POSH developments in a work from home environment
- Improving compliance effectiveness through digital transformation
- Policies, tracking, and monitoring around Gifts & Entertainment
- Advancements in Gifts & Entertainment controls
- Managing third party relationships during peak disruption
- Has the role of the Compliance Officer changed for good? Whether during times of a pandemic or stability?
Global Ethics Summit Showcase
See Highlights from the 2019 Summit in
this Annual Compendium
The 2019 Global Ethics Summit key trends and highlights guide showcases a selection of featured conversations from company leaders, data-backed methodologies and innovative practices, all with the intention of improving business ethics, governance and compliance worldwide.